Monday, March 1, 2010

My newest venture - Outrageous Dog

Some of you have been wondering where I have been lately and this mysterious new venture I keep mentioning. As the official website launch is less than a month out now I feel like it's time to give you a sneak peek. My aunt and a good friend of hers have started a new business specializing in wearable art for dogs that are so pretty, you'll want to borrow them. They invited me on board and for over a month now we have been busy bees working on prototypes, nailing our market down and starting to establish our web presence. Tomorrow I will be off to Michigan for 5 days of sewing, brain storming and on Saturday to network at a dog show.

Along with a ready-made line of bridal, puppy and other specialty collars we will be holding Signature Sunday sales that feature one of a kind luxury collars like the one pictured here (featuring high quality hand-cut and sculpted flowers, guinea fowl feathers, mustard deer skin leather and velvet ribbon).


I'll have more photos and links to the official website when it launches at the beginning of April. Check back for more updates and pretty collars!

4 comments:

Vee said...

OMG this is just what my "flower dogs" need for our wedding.

Lindsey Lu said...

Vee! Shoot me an email at sendlindseymail(at!)gmail.com if you are interested in a custom piece! I can show you some of the bridal pieces we are working on as well!

Hilary said...

So cute!! Our dog, Buddy, could sure use a cute plaid or argyle decorative collar.

I'm always complaining that all of the cute dog stuff is for small dogs. Buddy is a black lab, but I think he would look cute with adornments.

Silvia C said...

Those are SO cute! This is one of those ideas that make you go "why didn't I think of that?"

Related Posts with Thumbnails