Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy 2010 everyone! I hope you all had a lovely holiday and weekend! Jared and I spent the weekend at home on the sofa playing Monsters, eating sweet mints (on Christmas sale) and filling frames with art.

I wanted to share our first wedding photos to go into a frame. Our photographer, Christina Gilchrist took some Polaroids as props for photos and after the wedding she was sweet enough to send them my way. I couldn't resist hanging one up. I found this shadow box at Big Lots of all places for $7 and cut a map out of a vintage atlas and put it in instead of the mat it came with. I'm quite smitten with it and I'm now in search of the right place to put it.


Anyways, thank you for your continued support and comments! I hope the next year is filled with exciting adventures for our little family. Have a wonderful new year!

1 comment:

Jutta said...

What a great idea! Some of our wedding photos are polaroids but I never would've come up with the idea of framing them like this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails