Friday, November 20, 2009

Animals by Sharon Montrose

I love my husband. And I love when our styles come together and meet in the middle. The other day he sent me a link to Sharon Montronse's shop, which I had been eyeing for months. He loved the idea of her reindeer photo as a holiday decoration (I was naturally so proud of his good taste). Yesterday he picked up there two prints for our new place. The reindeer we'll put up for the holidays and we plan on expanding our creature collection ever season with a new animal. I haven't decided if I want to group them year round or if I want to switch the creature with the season.

Regardless I am SO excited to be the proud owners of some of her beautiful prints. Make sure you check out her etsy shop and beautiful website for more of her critters.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails